The EOSC Governance Board (GB) was an institutional group gathering representatives from the Member States and Associated Countries and from the Commission which ensured effective supervision of the EOSC implementation in 2018-20.
The EOSC Governance Board was tasked with:
- approving the list of the Executive Board members;
- deciding the strategic orientations for the EOSC (based on the advice of the Executive Board) and approving an annual work plan;
- assessing the progress of the EOSC implementation;
- ensuring coordination with relevant Member States/Commission initiatives;
- discussing new activities in support of the EOSC, including its long-term sustainability.
All 28 Member States and 10 associated countries had delegates sitting in the GB (82 as of today). It was replaced by the EOSC Steering Board in early 2021.
Find here a list of the Country Delegates for the EOSC Governance Board 2018-20, comprehensive of their status and affiliation: