In 2023, the Research Data Alliance is celebrating its 10th Anniversary and a series of events and activities will take place to celebrate this important milestone. Read more about how you and/or your organisation can get involved.
The community cross-fertilisation workshop series is part of the RDA’s commemorative event series. The workshops bring the RDA community and wider research data community together to discuss the future of various research data related themes.
Two pilot workshops will take place in November 2022:
- RDA for Data Management Planning on Thursday, 10 November @ 16:00-17:45 UTC - Read more and register
- RDA for Agricultural Data on Thursday, 17 November @ 16:00-17:45 UTC - Read more and register
During each workshop, participants will have the opportunity to answer and discuss the following questions:
- What are the main challenges, needs or gaps that should be addressed within the theme over the next five years?
- How can the RDA community groups address these challenges, needs or gaps over the next five years?
- What initiatives and/or communities could the RDA community collaborate with to advance the theme?
All welcome to attend, you don’t have to be a member of the RDA to participate!
If you have any comments or questions about the RDA’s 10th Anniversary or the community cross-fertilisation workshops, please reach out to the RDA Community Development Manager, Connie Clare (connie.clare[at]rda-foundation.org).
On behalf of RDA Technical Advisory board